Recognized for our artistic excellence and creative vision
Pan Harmonia is honored to be selected for the 2012 North Carolina Arts Council Artist Directory. This allows us to share our work and knowledge with audiences and arts consumers throughout the state and beyond. Pan Harmonia has been a member of this select roster since 2005.
We love sharing the joy and discovery of great music with diverse audiences of all ages!
Pan Harmonia’s world-class players are passionate about exploring the points of connection where sounds of the world meet and deconstructing social barriers to deliver captivating performances.
Bring us to your community!
Ensembles differ with each project. Presenters are encouraged to create unique experiences tailor-made for their audiences. Because Pan Harmonia embraces world music diversity from the Baroque period to the 21st century, programs may include woodwinds, brass, strings, guitar, harp, piano, voice and percussion.
We welcome collaborations with other artists, including painters, dancers, poets and storytellers, and enjoy partnering with a wide array of community organizations. Residencies may span a single day or multiple weeks for a wide spectrum of participants from elementary students to college students, seniors and families.
Explore the options!
We offer following activities:
- Performances range from remarkable concerts, family celebrations, meaningful meditations and corporate events.
- Culturally specific programs Our vast repertoire encompasses Latin-American, African-American, women, Holocaust Remembrance, Belle Epoque and much more.
- School-based residencies are highly interactive and tailored primarily for ages 5-15. Program offerings include multi-week, one-day extended workshops and mini-concerts at schools and libraries.
- Master Classes Pan Harmonia musicians have years of experience teaching and coaching for master classes, summer workshops and chamber music institutes throughout the US and abroad.
- Mentoring We mentor student musicians and young professionals by providing coaching sessions and performance opportunities.
- Consultancies Kate Steinbeck has conducted evaluations of the Charlotte Symphony (2010) and the Western Piedmont Symphony (2011) for NCAC.
- Festival/trade shows We produced our own annual festival from 2000-2011 and were also the first chamber music ensemble to play at the Lake Eden Arts Festival. Our musicians perform around the world on a variety of stages–from intimate black boxes, music trade shows, government gatherings, corporate conventions and outdoor arenas!
- Panel service Kate Steinbeck has served on past panels for the NC Arts Council.
Fees: $350–$10,000 per day, depending on ensemble size.
Connect with us!
Contact Project Coordinator Rosalind Buda at (828) 254-7123 or email@example.com